Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Vivienne Holden :: Happy Birthday Bear

Hi and welcome to my project!
It's Viv here from Crafting Haven to share a card with you today.
This is nothing like what I'd originally planned...but then, none of my cards usually are! lol


 I LOVE me those cute bears!!!

This is a tent card using quite a few Peachy Keen Stamps.
I created a background with white card and added the sun on dimensionals.
The tree and the daisies are stamped straight onto the white card.
I added 'clouds' by masking the tree and the flowers and sponging over a die cut cloud.
The cute teddy is peeking from behind the die cut circle.
 I adhered a piece of card to the back of the head and attached it to the back of the card.
All colouring is done with Copics.
Stamps used...

I have photos of each stage on my blog. (I would love you to visit).

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project.
I hope you enjoyed it.





7 comments:

GiGi said...

This is SO pretty! I love the background and how the bear peeks over the side! ADORABLE!

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job Viv!your card is just ADORABLE with that sweet little bear peeking out,TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such sweetness! I love your darling card Viv - just makes me smile!

Gina said...

omg this is the sweetest card!
ginascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

Love this card and thanks for a great tutorial! Love and hugs, Janice

Melissa said...

Great bright cheerful colors, very cute!

Glora said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Hugs- Glora