Friday, January 11, 2013

Amber Kroening :: ConQUACKulations!!


Good morning!

  Amber here, from Bella Rose Cards.


   I've got a fun and simple card to share with you today.  I have been having so much fun coloring my Peachy Keen images!  For this card I used the PK-266 Duck Dolls stamp set.

 

When I first started stamping in 2008, 90% of my cards had colored images on them.  I kind of got away from that, and haven't been coloring much at all.  I am so excited to be coloring again because I really enjoy it, and how could I not when I have such adorable images to work with!?

  
I thought this card would make a cute baby congrats card.  First I embossed my card base with an embossing folder.  To create the grass I cut a strip of green patterned paper and then used my scissors to cut  "fringe."  This is a super easy way to create grass.  Then I cut , color, and adhered my adorable images and sentiment.  Finished it all off with a pink satin bow to match the ducks' bow.  =)


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  

Happy stamping!

6 comments:

GiGi said...

This is so super cute Amber! I love those adorable ducks and the bright colors! Too cute!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fun baby card! Your ducks are just cute as can be - this is such a sweet card!

Cindy Beland said...

Such a sweet card Amber!BEAUTIFUL job coloring your little ducks:)

Cassandra said...

I just love those little duckies! So cute! Great embossing in the background too!

Lisa said...

Very cute card.

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Adorable! Love your little ducks!