Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gigi McKellips :: Snow Me A Man

Hello my Peachy Friends! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug sharing a card with you today. 
I used the PK-153 Snow Me A MAN stamp set to create this card. I just LOVE this cute snowman and the sentiment is so sweet too. 

I added some twine for the mitten pulls and stickles to the heart.

I stamped this cutie and paper pieced the scarf, hat, and mittens. I did a little inking around the edges to give him a shadow and colored the eyes and nose with Copic markers. Before I mounted him on pop dots, I added some twine and wound it around for the mitten pulls. I stamped the sentiment banner and added that to the bottom. To finish I added a simple ribbon and bow. 
I hope you enjoyed my peachy post and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute card, love the use of twine.

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Adorable snowman! Love your cute mittens accent! The colors are beautiful! Vey well done!

Melissa said...

This is one of my favortie PK snowmen. The mittens on the the twine is darling.

Cindy Beland said...

This is sooo ADORABLE Gigi!great job with it,I LOVE the color combo and the polka dot,TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I just LOVE this card! The colors are so pretty and that sweet little snowman just makes me happy - what a cutie! And, I LOVE the way you used that twine ♥

Cassandra said...

I think I said this over at your personal blog...but you are so good at picking papers and colors. This is just too cute! :)