Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cyndy Garcia :: Bear Fever

JUST A NOTE:  We have enabled word verification AND comment moderation on our blog to try and reduce the number of spam attempts we are receiving.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause , and with any luck we can disable it soon.  :-)  


Hello Peachy Friends!

This is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps and I'm back with bear fever! I made two similar cards simply because I could not decide which products to use, I love all the peachy faces! 

The sweet sentiment is from Peachy Keen's Cupid's Sting stamp set. 
The face on this bear is from Critter Faces Set A Large. This set actually has many faces that look great with the bears from the Teddy Bear cartridge. 
The face on this bear is my absolute favorite bear face! It's from an oldie, but goodie assortment, Rag Doll and Teddy Bear Face Assortment. Unfortunately this set is retired so if you have it, pull it out and use it! 
The background is stamped as well. I heat embossed the X's and O's background stamp and stamped it with UTEE. This picture shows the background stamped a bit better. 

If you have bear fever like me, make sure to stop by the Peachy Keen store and check out the brand new Teddy Bear Assortment HERE and this week's Peachy challenge HERE

If you'd like more details about my project, please stop by here

Have a fun, crafty day! 

7 comments:

GiGi said...

These are adorable Cyndy! I love the doily background and sweet bears!

Kate said...

Adorable Cards. Love them.

Alvina said...

Wow, I love your cards, thanks for sharing.

jessica said...

These are so adorable!!!!
LOVE them Cyndy~ Awesome job!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness Cyndy, these little bears just could NOT be any cuter! Love those sweet faces and pretty embellishments - darling cards!

Cassandra said...

Cyndy your bears are so cute! Love those little doilies too! Another great job :)

Cindy Beland said...

WOW SUPER job with your ADORABLE cards and bears Cyndy!they look FANTASTIC:)