Monday, January 7, 2013

Saundra Rega :: I Wub You!

Hi there, Peachies! Happy New Year to you all!
Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together. I am excited to be with you all for another fabulous Peachy Keen year!
I am sure you have seen the chalkboard cards that are circling the web. Well, I just had to try one!

 My cardstock has a little sheen to it so getting a picture was a little difficult.

To create this card, I used the brand new released January 2013 Stamp of the Month. I started with this cutie patootie teddy bear and then randomly chose several stamps to stamp around the image. Pigment ink seemed to work best with this and I really liked the way it turned out. I started with white pigment ink and then used some pink pigment ink for some added color.

For a little more detail, I colored in the little bears ears and heart with a colored pencil.

These new stamps are available for purchase in the Peachy Keen Store now!
Check them out!


Thank you for stopping.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!


9 comments:

GiGi said...

This is so super cute Saundra! I love the blackboard look with all the pink!

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Great chalk board card. Love your bear and sentiment. TFS --C

Lorie said...

Super cute, Saundra! I love this chalk board technique!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my - this is just DARLING! What a fun card Saundra!

Deena said...

I love your card! The bear is adorable!!

Blue Moon Creation said...

What a cute card! I've only just begun to see the chalkboard style cards...after seeing this cute card of yours, I'm going to have to try one! Thanks for the peachy inspiration!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is FANTASTIC Saundra!great idea and AWESOME job with your blackboard look,SUPER CUTE!!!:)

Glora said...

SO cute. I'm loving this chalkboard look. This really turned out SO ADORABLE!!!! Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

I know I already told you this...but this is just absolutely AWESOME!! The chalkboard look is AMAZING!!! Great job :)