Thursday, January 3, 2013

PKS January Release :: Sneak Peeks :: Day 3


Hello and Good Evening Everyone!
Welcome back to DAY 3 of our SNEAK PEEKS!

I hope you are feeling as inspired as I am looking at these "Beary Special" cards and projects! Our design team outdid themselves yet again showcasing our 
January Stamp Kit of the Month and add on sets!
(The first three cards were created with the Stamp Kit of the Month)
If you're not a member of this kit club yet, just wait 'til Saturday -
you're gonna want to get in on this!

Here are a few details about our Stamp Kit of the month:
  • $29.95/month includes Priority Shipping
  • Automatic shipping and billing - you don't have to remember to order and you'll always be guaranteed to be one of the first to receive the latest set!
  • 8.5" x 11" of clear, cling, pre-cut, ready-to-mount stamps. There are never any repeats, and Kathy designs each kit to work perfectly with upcoming holidays, seasons, and themes!
Check out what our designers whipped up to get your creative wheels turnin':

I Love You Beary Much Card

Anniversary Bears Card

Sweet Easel Card


I Love You Teddy Card

What do you think? Pretty sweet, huh? Join us again tomorrow for even more sneak peeks and don't forget about our RELEASE PARTY happening on Saturday!
LOTS of prizes, challenges, and giveaways!  You won't want to miss it!
Thanks for stopping by - see ya tomorrow!

10 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOOO stinkin' cute yet again!!! I just want to squeeze each and every one of those sweet bears!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Great job ladies, can't wait to get my set in the mail!!

bdcampers@msn.com

Unknown said...

Ohhh sooo cute. So looking forwards to saturday <3 Gonna have to force myself to stay awake...

Hugs from Lilli :-)

Cassandra said...

I can't get enough of these bears...they are sooo adorable!!! Great job everyone :)

Cindy Beland said...

These Sneak Peeks are all ADORABLE Ladies!SUPER SUPER job:)

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Great projects DT can't wait to get mine :)
Brianna

C&M Creations said...

Super cute projects, I love them all!

Glora said...

I'm seriously SO in LOVE with this set! Awesome job ladies! Hugs- Glora

Got2BCrafting said...

These are unBEARably cute!! :) Everyone did an amazing job, and I really can't wait to get my SOTM so I can start creating with these awesome stamps!
Lori

Katya said...

So cute and sweet. I love these stamps so much! The DT ladies did a fabulous job! When is the release date? -Katya Bess