Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cyndy Garcia :: Funny Valentine Treat Tube

Hello Peachy Friends!

This is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps again! Today is a bittersweet day for me because it's my very last day as a Peachy Keen Guest Designer. I've had so much fun! The Peachy team gave me a warm welcome! Thank you everybody! 

For my last project I decided to alter a candy holder. I was waiting in line to pay at Michael's and then I spotted this candy tube. I knew right away it needed some peachy goodness! 
The faces on the three hearts (from top to bottom) are from the Happy New Year assortment, Funshine Face assortment, and Happy Lashes assortment. 
The sentiment is from the Frankly... stamp set.
The darling girl is from the Vivienne and Friends stamp set. Isn't she adorable?!

I think I would have had to add over a hundred hearts to use all the faces I wanted to include!


If you'd like more details about my project or just to say hi, feel free to visit me here!

See you all in blog world :-) 


11 comments:

GiGi said...

This is just cute as can be Cyndy! I love the fun faces on the hearts! Too cute!

Cassandra said...

How fun and yummy!!! You did such a great job this month! So glad to have you with us & hope you had lots of fun! Thanks for all the inspiration. :)

Lisa said...

Very cute, great idea, those faces are fun.

L.B. said...

Such a cute treat and love the sentiment.

Cindy Beland said...

WOW such a GREAT project Cyndy!it is just FANTASTIC and yummy too,SUPER job with all your projects as a guest designer!!!I LOVED them all!!!:)

Jen R said...

So cute! I think I used the same gumballs on my Peachy Challenge last week LOL

Unknown said...

What a tasty treat Cindy!! LOVE the faces and of course, I love Vivienne! lol!!! xxx

jessica said...

this is another adorable project Cyndy!!
Awesome job!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh, but this is darling! Loving those cute little hearts and fun papers. You ROCKED your spot as Guest Designer this month -awesome work my friend!

Melissa said...

Cyndy, I enjoyed your posts this month for Peachy Keen. Well done!!

Glora said...

Cyndy you did a terrific job on all your Peachy projects this month! This one is adorable too! Hugs- Glora