Friday, January 18, 2013

Nikki Foraker :: Have A Peach Of A Day!

Hiya Peachies! :) Nikki here with 2 cards today. For this first one I stamped the cutie peach from the Faceless Fruit set. I stamped it a few times on different patterned papers so I could paper piece it. The face is from the August 2012 set. I used my sakura stardust glitter pen to add sparkle the the glasses. You can see the sparkle here...
The greeting is from the fabulous new Fruits Sentiments One set. I stamped it and white heat embossed it. And here is the other card I made...
I cut out the adorable Tear Bear die. Then I gave teddy the cutest sad face ever from the new set called Teddy Bear Assortment. I stamped and paper pieced the kleenex box from the Bawlin Bunnies set. 
The greeting is from the new Get Well Bear set.  I also white heat embossed it. 

I hope your weekend is just PEACHY! :)

Nikki

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful cards! The bear is so cute.

Lisa said...

I love your cards Nikki. That peach with the glasses is adorable, love the colors and your bear card is so sweet.

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with both cards Nikki!They are just TOO CUTE,Have a great weekend my friend!!!:)

Janice W. said...

Cute cards Nikki! I especially like the bear! Too cute!

Lorie said...

Two adorable cards! Love that sweet bear's expression!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What sweet cards! Lovin' the specs on that cute little peach. And that bear is just so stinkin' cute with that sad little face ♥

Unknown said...

Oh wow Nikki!! You played TWO blinders here. My VERY fave out of the two has to be Tearful Teddy. I can't remember seeing anything CUTER! xxx

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Great cards! Love the teddy bear!

Kate said...

So cute. that poor little teddy bear. Need to get me one those faces.