Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Good morning everyone! This is Sandra from 365 Days of Cricut and today is my day to post on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog .  For my project I thought I'd use up my Peachy Keen Stamps in a totally different way by...... making my Week 2 Project Life pages! I was able to use 9 different Peachy Keen Stamps YES 9! So Awesome!!!

Here is both of my pages when you first open it up.  I cut a 6x12 insert down to 8x6 to fit my Jamba Juice Menu and movie ticket stubs. The font I used is from the Something To Celebrate Cricut cart. I also printed out the movie poster from The Hobbit movie.
This is the same page but with the middle Jamba Juice page turned.

Here's a close up of my son Aidan enjoying is smoothie from our favorite place Jamba Juice! I used 3 different PKS sentiments here... "Love You!!", "You look delicious" and "Feelin' Fruity?" and I also used 4 different faces from the Piles Of Smiles Faces. I cut all of the fruit from the Preserves Cricut Cartridge which goes perfectly with the new release stamps that I used in my project!

Here's another PKS sentiment I used "Miss you...." I took a picture of my hubby at the airport checking in for deployment while he wasn't looking, I also got a copy of his itinerary and wrote a message underneath it.

The last PKS sentiment I used was "cute!" which I stamped 3 times in a row because this picture of my kids and dog is just cute, cute, cute!!! Love them!

Here's a list of the Peachy Keen Stamps I used to create my Project Life Pages:

I hope I inspired you to use your Peachy Keen Stamps in a different way thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Lorie said...

You're really doing a great job on your Project Life pages! It's fun looking through these right now, but how wonderful it will be a few months and again a few years from now! BRILLIANT!!

Cassandra said...

Great layout! Totally got a little teary about the picture of your hubby. Please tell him that I said "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!" And THANK YOU TOO as the family that supports him. :)

Cindy Beland said...

FANTASTIC job with your great Project Life pages Sandra!all the details are perfect and the pic are great:)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh wow...these pages are just fabulous! I love all the fun photos and great images you used. What a great way to preserve those precious memories!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Love your project life pages! What a great way to journal!

GiGi said...

This is awesome Sandra! Love all the faces, especially on the fruit!