Monday, January 28, 2013

Amy Crockett ::

Hello fruity friends!!  This is Amy from Scrapping Mommy and I have a set of four mini cards to share with you today that are super fruity.  I love having some mini cards around to give with a quick gift or thank you.  I used the newest Fruit Sentiments One.

Each card measures 3 x 3 and I used my Cricut machine to cut out the background frame.  The fruit are all stamped from the Faceless Fruit stamps and added some faces with The Cornies Assortment.  I colored the images with my Copic markers and then added some white pen details to the fruit as well as stitching around the edges with a white Gelly Roll pen.  To finish off the cards, I added some bakers twine from The Twinery.

I hope that these little cuties have cheered you up today!!

Hugs,
Amy

10 comments:

GiGi said...

These are fabulous Amy! I love the fancy mats and your coloring is spectacular!

Unknown said...

Wonderful project Amy! SO sweet!
(Time for plan B for me)! lol xxx

sweetpeaemmalou said...

They are each so cute!! I think the apple is my fav!!! Oh heck, I love them all! Great job, Amy!

Cindy Beland said...

These are all SUPER SWEET Amy!BEAUTIFUL job with them all,I LOVE the cute little faces!!!:)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness - these little darlings are so cute! I love the sweet expressions on each one and your coloring is just awesome!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous cards, love those fruits and faces, WOW, fantastic coloring.

Melissa said...

This is a fun set of cards. They are so nicely made-

Cassandra said...

These are so cute Amy! Such great little cards to have on time. Totally made me smile this morning :)

Janice W. said...

So FUN and handy to have around! Love them!

Gina said...

what a great card set! LOVE these!! great coloring!
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com