Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cyndy Garcia :: Thinking of You

GOOD MORNING!
Welcome to The Peachy Keen Stamps Blog on this beautiful day!
We are so very pleased to announce that we will be 
enjoying creations from Guest Designers each Tuesday of 2013
here on our blog!!

Please join me in welcoming our January Guest Designer
CYNDY GARCIA

IMG_0354.jpg
Cyndy's Bio


I'm married to a wonderful and supporting husband, I work from home, and am a paper addict! I started paper crafting in 2007, just making layouts once in a while. In 2010, I discovered the Cricut and soon after I discovered Peachy Keen Stamps. I was hooked, to say the least! I love stamping and incorporating them into my paper crafts from cards, scrapbooking, word books, explosion boxes, to altered items, home decor, etc. I look for inspiration anywhere and everywhere and hopefully I manage to inspire you. =) 

- Cyndy 


Hello Peachy friends! 

This is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps and I am over the moon with excitement to be a guest designer this month for Peachy Keen Stamps


Today I'm showing you a very fast and easy way to package a box of chocolate for your sweetie, perhaps for Valentine's Day ;) 
First, I paper pieced the bear from the newly released Thinking of You Bear stamp set. Isn't it adorable?!   
 
 I cut the stamped heart twice and added foam tape to give it more of a 3D look. I added foam tape underneath the bear as well. Lastly I added the bear on three layers of cardstock. 

You can find this stamp set along with the entire new release HERE

If you'd like more details about my project, please stop by here

Have a fun, crafty day!
♥ Cyndy

12 comments:

Lorie said...

This is a perfect little sweet treat, Cyndy! Very cute idea, and I love the way the heart looks after you popped it up. Great job!

Blue Moon Creation said...

Cute idea! I love paper piecing too! I am looking forward to seeing your other creations this month! Have a peachy day! -Thia
http://bluemooncreationbythia.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Yay Cyndy! This is absolutely ADORABLE! I'm so happy to see you as a guest designer! BEAUTIFUL job on this darling teddy bear! Your paper piecing is PERFECT! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

How delightful you have you play along with us on the DT this month Cyndy! Your project is, of course, adorable. Your little bear is a cracker and the paper you used, really 'texturises' him! Definitely a cool way to give a bar of chocolate!
xxx

Ashley said...

What a cute project, Cyndy! Congrats on being a guest designer! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

cynthia said...

You did such a fab job lovve it ;)

Saundra said...

So cute, Cyndy! I would love a treat all docorated like this! I look forward to seeing what you create next week! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER SWEET project idea Cyndy!your teddy bear looks perfect with that great pattern paper,Congrats on being a guest designer!!!:)

Migdalia said...

Simply Adorable Congrats to you!!

Lisa said...

Very cute, the pattern on the bear looks like material. Adorable.

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Adorable, Cyndy! Love your bear! So glad to have you on the DT with us!

Cassandra said...

Welcome Cyndy! So glad to have you join us as a Guest Designer! This is great...I just love the dimension with the heart!!! Great job :)