Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cindy Garcia :: Quacky Birthday

Hello Peachy friends! 
This is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps and today I'm sharing with you a small box that I made with some Peachy goodness! It can fit anything from candy, a cupcake, to small craft goodies!
This little duck is my all time favorite Peachy Keen character.  He's from the Duck and Egg Die! I didn't dress him up, but you could if you wanted to, click HERE to see the accessories! The Duck and Egg Die set comes with FOUR Peachy Keen faces and they all interchange beautifully. 
The sentiment is from the Duck Dolls stamp set. The Duck Dolls stamp set and Duck and Egg Die go hand in hand!

If you'd like more details about my project, please stop by here


Have a fun, crafty day!

12 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness Cyndy - this little guy is adorable! Love the polka dot gift box and the sweet smile on your cute little duck just makes me happy!

Nikki Foraker said...

It's just quackin' adorable! :) LOVE IT!!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

Saundra said...

Love this little duck! Great job on your Peachy project! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your sweet birthday treat box Cyndy!I just LOVE your cute little Duck!!!:)

GiGi said...

This is just adorable Cindy! That ducks face couldn't be any cuter and I love the poka dot box!

Unknown said...

Aww Cindy, this little fella is as cute as a button! LOVE your project. xxx

Kim said...

super super cute Cyndy! Love that little duck die!

jessica said...

awwww Cyndy!! This is adorable!!! Another GREAT project!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Oh my goodness, your little duck is too cute! What a great gift that little box will make! Love it!

Janice W. said...

Your little duck treat box is adorable! The duck is one of my favorites too!

Cassandra said...

Cyndy~I love your little treat box! At that duckie is the sweetest!! Another job well done!!! :)

Lisa said...

Love that treat box, that duck is so adorable.