Thursday, September 19, 2013

Saundra Rega :: Stamp On A Grin!

The fun continues with Timeless Twine and Peachy Keen Stamps!

ENJOY!!

www.peachykeenstamp.com

Hi Peachy Friends! Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together!
Have you been enjoying all the projects from the Peachy Design Team? I have been loving the projects they have been putting together using Peachy Keen Stamps and Timeless Twine!
Today I have created 2 cards to share with you.

I knew I wanted to weave my Timeless Twine around the edge of my card so I created a base layer in my Silhouette Design Studio. This allowed me to make my holes just the right size to add a double strand of Timeless Twine around the edge. For this first card, I cut this cute little monster from KaBoodle Bug Designs called Little Monsters. I stamped a face from PK-692 Monster Mash Face Assortment on her. I colored in her eyes with a white gel pen and added some Glossy Accents. My sentiment is from PKSC-06 June 2012. My mat was embossed with the Seeing Spots Cuttlebug Embossing folder. Don't you just  love the color of this Timeless Twine! This color is called Raspberry Lemonade.


For my second card, I used the same base and weaved Aqua Delight Timeless Twine around the edge. I stamped and paper-pieced my bear from PKSC-13 January 2013 and added a sentiment from PK-159 Thinking of you Bear.

I hope you enjoyed my cards today. You can see more pictures on my blog: Luv Scrapping Together.

Have a Peachy Day!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh MY! Saundra!!! I LOVED your little monster....but that that teddy bear has just melted my heart!
Bless his cotton socks!
(BTW, that twine border is inspired)!
xxx

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job with both cards Saundra, they are both ADORABLE my friend!!!:)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such sweet cards Saundra! I love that cute little monster and the teddy bear is adorable! Love the way you used the twine to frame your images!

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute Peachy cards and a clever way to use the twine...I love the stitching! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com