Friday, September 13, 2013

Lee-Ann Kubinec :: I ♥ You!

Hello and WELCOME!!
I'm so glad you could join us today!




This is my 3rd post for Peachy Keen. I decided to make a little paper pieced skunk using the August 2013 collection...he turned out super cute. I love the colours of this paper line, bright and fun...perfect for this little guy. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**click HERE to check out my blog :)



Recipe:

  1. Peachy Keen August 2013 collection-click HERE
  2. Echo Park Happy Summer 6" pad
  3. SU-Chocolate Chip card stock, ribbon
  4. Signo white gel pen
  5. Versafine black onyx ink
  6. Diamon Stickles
  7. EK Success chalk
  8. My Creative Time-Stitched button dies
  9. CTMH-Chocolate ink
  10. Elegant Edges-pg 26 cut at 4"
  11. AC brown jute
  12. MME-enamel dots

5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a sweet little guy! Your paper piecing is fabulous and I love all those fun patterned papers. The colors are great and your layout is great.Beautiful card Lee-Ann!

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute little Peachy skunk! I like the embellishments you chose. The ribbon and elegant edges are so pretty. The stitching adds a lot to your card and I like that the inside is so pretty too! Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Janice W. said...

So cute!

Nana said...

LeeAnn you are really creating some CUTE cards.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Lee-Ann!! LOVE the paper piecing you did and your card LO is AWESOME!!!