Friday, August 31, 2012

Just a Note :: Nikki Foraker

Hello! Nikki here with a card today. I used the sweet pencil from the August 2012 set. I stamped it in different ways to make the background. I stamped it again a few times to paper piece it using paper from the Peachy Picks Kit
I added glossy accents to the silver part and tip of the pencil. I stamped the greeting on vellum so the pencils could be seen through it. 

I hope you have a Peachy day! 

Nikki

And for those of you who aren't on our newsletter list, we have an incredible sale going on all weekend long!! Enjoy your long weekend!



2 comments:

Gina said...

so sweet Nikki! Love the background!
Ginascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Totally perfect! You always know the right way to make a background. I LOVE this. Hugs- Glora