Monday, June 10, 2013

Sandra Rosario :: Best Buds!

Hi everyone it's Sandra here from 365 Days of Cricut posting on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog. For today's project I am sharing with you a Disney themed scrapbook page I made using Peachy Keen Stamps! I LOVE anything Disney themed especially when it's so easy to assemble and I get to use my Peachy Keen Stamps I don't have to worry about tiny little pieces getting lost. My son loves Goofy and Pluto so much he is obsessed he actually got mad at me today and said "Hey you forgot to put my Goofy and Pluto pictures in there!!!" Awwww LOL so cute I really need to get some pics printed out soon!

The Peachy Keen Stamps I used PK-1301 Sweet & Innocent Faces 1/8th inch

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out more info on my project HERE!

-Sandra



3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Simply Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet layout. Love the Peachy Faces on the cut files. Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

ADORABLE layout Sandra,SUPER job with it!!! :)