Friday, May 10, 2013

Cindy Beland :: Sweet baby Layout

Hello Peachy friends!!!
This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, I have a project to share with
you today. I made a layout using two of the new Peachy Keen Stamps sets!!!
 Kathy created these sweet baby stamps and I wanted to showcase them, my little
 ones are big now but it is great to go and make layouts of those sweet and
precious time.



  Supplies I Used for my Layout:
Copic Markers
DCWV Baby Boy Stack
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Peachy Keen Stamps
 - PK-209 Life is Good Babies

Emma's My Creative Time 
 Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Treat Slider Box Die
Vintage Stitched Label Dies

You still have a few days to get your new PK stamps on sale!


For more info, you can click HERE to go to my blog!
 Hope you enjoy my project, have a great weekend Peachy friends!:)


5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness - your little ones are just darling and the Peachy Keen babies are such perfect accents for your sweet photo! Love the pretty blues and fun sentiments - so sweet!

Crafty Moni said...

Your layout is adorable! I love it, and loved how you used the peachy stamps:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

AJoy said...

So sweet. Great stamps for a layout!

April

Melissa said...

Adorable scrapbook page!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your layout! The coloring and bling is great!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com