Monday, September 10, 2012

Raven Baca :: Peachy Throwback

If you are looking for Angelica's Farewell Blog Hop, please click HERE.

Hey everyone! Raven here from Love4stamps and I am sooo excited to share this post with you all today! Don't you just love your Peachies? I don't know what I would do without them every month. And I LOVE my Peachy Picks! They coordinate so perfectly with the stamps that come out it is just a joy to create with them. This time around I really wanted to go back to that adorable little guy in the tractor and create with him.

We recently took my girlies to the bio park and they have tractors everywhere so he was our inspiration for this mini.
 I stamped and colored him first. Then I build the entire book around him well and my girls of course. ;)
 Using the stamps, paper and embellishments from the July PK-122 Funny Farm stamp set and Peachy Picks this came together really swiftly.
 Then using the Crop-a-dile I punched holes and loosely tied twine to hold it all together.
That's it. I just loved this July's kit so much I had to share it again. ;) Be sure to go on over and look at the new Stamp of the Month and the Peachy Picks they are both soooo adorable!!! I hope you all are having a beautiful week.
Tons of hugs,
Raven

5 comments:

Brenda said...

This is a super fun mini! Love your colors!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is just way too cute..

Glora said...

ADORABLE mini album. I LOVE it. You have done a terrific job here. Hugs- Glora

Gina said...

adorable and so perfectly put together!! Great job!
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! What a funny mini, thank you for sharing:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.