Monday, July 23, 2012

Christmas in July :: Nikki Foraker

Hello peachies! :) Nikki here with a Christmas card made using the Peachy Picks Kit and the July 2012 set. I turned the ice cream cone from the July 2012 set into a tree. Gotta love getting more mileage out of your stamp sets! The super awesome burlap "ribbon" in the Peachy Picks Kit just screamed tree trunk to me. :) I glued it to a small strip of kraft cardstock so it would stay where I wanted it.

I tucked the tree behind some snowy hills that I added rock candy distress stickles to. I just love those stickles! The sentiment is from the Snowman Winter Greeting Card set {which is super awesome and a total must have in my opinion}. :)

Have a fabulous peachy day!

Nikki


5 comments:

Scrappin with the bug said...

Very cute. Loving the tree and the cute little snow. Great job.

antdoda said...

This is super cute!! What a great idea!!

Gina said...

beautiful! and oh so creative with those stamps!
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

I think this is just GORGEOUS! I LOVE that you used the cones for the trees ~ CLEVER!!! Great way to show this stamp set another way!!!

Saundra said...

This is wonderful, Nikki, and so clever! I love it!