Saturday, December 3, 2011

Guest Designer Julie's Crafty Spot Winner!!

This has been a fun week sharing a few of my Peachy Keen projects with you. Thank you to everyone who left such sweet comments about my projects. Each one of them made me smile and warmed my heart. I only wish I had more time to show you what else I have made.


Before I announce the winner of the PK-417 Faceless Gingerbread Dolls, I want to show you what I made with them. I decided they would make great gift tags for Christmas presents this year. I created a banner of gingerbread cookies for them to hold and display the recipient's name.


Thanks again for making this week so much fun!!
The winner of the PK-417 Faceless Gingerbread Dolls is...


Lisa's Creative Niche said...
Love this idea, I love sharing recipes thank you!
Lisa


Congrats Lisa! Please email me at juliescraftyspot at yahoo dot com


Happy Crafting!


Julie

6 comments:

antdoda said...

These are just to cute!!! I love your ideas!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

You did those little cuties proud Julie!! xxx

Kim said...

what a great idea for a gift!

Cathy said...

very sweet, I laways love checking in here, everything is so cute. Thanks for inspiring me:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Love them, they are so darling. Great job with all of .your projects

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

THis was too cute! Thank you again! LOVE PEACHY KEEN STAMPS!!!!