Saturday, October 8, 2011

Creative Stamper, Winner of Guest Designer Week

Happy Saturday everyone!  I am here to announce the winner of the awesome PK-690 Make a Monster Face Assortment set!   I used random.org to pick my winner out of all of the comments and the lucky winner was Cari, here is what she had to say:
Super fun and adorable!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Cari, I will be contacting you soon.  Thank you to everyone sooo much for visiting me this and to Peachy Keen Stamps for letting me hijack their blog:-).  It's been such a blast!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Hello! I'm back for my second day of the hop.

Tina

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Yippee!! Thank you so much! I emailed you!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Cathryn said...

Your project and mantle is GORGEOUS! TFS, Cathryn :)