Thursday, February 24, 2011

Peachy Keen Guest Designer Week 7, Day 4

Hello again my crafting friends! What a fun week I am having! All your sweet comments have really made me smile! Thank you all so much!

My project today is another card, using the "Happy Bird and Phrases" stamp.


This little bird just makes me sing "SPRING"

Isn't he sweet! I colored him with Copics, of course...I have to say Peachy Keen Stamps are sooo super easy to color!

I decided to also make a matching envelope for this card...just thought it needed it!



Check Spelling
Don't forget about my giveaway, just stop by my blog Mrsbscraftroom and leave a comment. I will be using random.org to select the winner on friday evening.

Thank you all again for your sweet comments! Peachy Keen has the best followers!

Hugs,

CindyB





















17 comments:

Brigitte said...

Great card and fantastic idea with the matching envelope! TFS
brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

Josie0602 said...

Simply adorable!

Michele said...

love it!

Maureen Reiss said...

Sooo Adorable!!! Love the papers!!

grandmafairymary said...

That little birdie just makes you smile. Love the colors and the matching envelope!

MulticrafterAmy said...

great paper choice. Looks bright and cheery!

Sherrie K. said...

Just adorable!! I really like how you made the matching envelope to go with the card. Love it!
Sherrie K.
sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Pookie said...

wow that is really nice.

pookie
moonqueen69@yahoo.com

Saundra said...

This is so adorable! It definately shouts spring! Love it!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Heather said...

Great springy card!
ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so pretty! I just love your style!
liz :o)

Glora said...

Cindy this is SO sweet. I love this bird. You did him up beautifully. Hugs- Glora

Erika said...

Adorable card. The little bird is so cute!

erika.seever at klrd.ks.gov

Faith Abigail Designs said...

Beautiful! I love the colors. I like to make matching envelopes, too. It just adds such a nice touch.

Unknown said...

Love your card =) And that envelope is just so great =)

Hugs from Lilli =)
l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

Bunnyfreak said...

The card makes me happy.
username at yahoo dot com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great papers on this!