Friday, January 7, 2011

New Valentine's Day Stamps at Peachy Keen Stamps!







Hello Peachy Keen Followers!!
We hope this finds you well and in the mood for a few new designs to get into the spirit of the upcoming holidays!!
TODAY, January 7th at about 5pm CST - Peachy Keen Stamps will be releasing 3 new stamp sets for Valentine's Day. We are planning a blog hop later in the month to realease several new stamp sets too. There will be at least two St. Patrick's Day sets and of course.. what would a release be without.. FACES!! There are three new character sets but I am forced to HOLD out until our blog hop!
You will find a 10% global discount in place that will save you a little something on any purchase in PKS store. You will find the new stamps HERE at the time stated above.
Have a great weekend!!
Love and Hugs,
The Peachy Crew!
PS.. Don't miss Emma's Ustream tonight!!

18 comments:

Michelle said...

yippy I cant wait! this frof one is ADORABLE !!!!!
scrappinwithmybug

Erika Valdez said...

Oh my these are adorable I love everything to do with Valentines day, but it is so much better when it is peachafied!! Looking forward to the hop with the new releases!! I have my wallet ready!

Cricutlove

crazyaboutcricut said...

Ohhhhhh man! I have a gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket, and that heart set is calling me!!!!!!!

Jenny Gibson said...

Oh they are so cute. Great job. I don't know how you keep coming up with such great stuff.

Glora said...

Oh Kathy!!!!! These are ADORABLE!!!! You are amazing! I love them all!!! Hugs-Glora

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

OMG, You are just the Peachiest! I (Heart) these new stamps. YOU ROCK KATHY!!!! & The Peachy Team. Smooches... http://scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OMG I love these, they are sooooooo cute.

Abby said...

Kathy..... we are missing a sentiment with those frogs!!!!!! hehehehehehe

Beautiful work!!!!!!!

Jess B. said...

doing the cabbage patch. Woot Woot

Jess b.
thatzuneek@gmail.com

Chriss America Real said...

I would really like some St. Patricks Day stamps! We have a big St. Patricks Day party every year and it is really hard to find good St. Pats scrappin stuff!

Maureen Reiss said...

Tease!! Can't wait to see all the new stamps. These are super cute!

crazy for cricut said...

Love them!! I just received my first
2 sets of peachy Keen stamps!They are so adorable!! Dia

GabyCreates.com said...

one word
ADORABLE!!!!
Gaby

Corinne said...

OMG, these are a MUST HAVE!!!! Oh what candles and pages and cards I can make with these!

Corinne

Lisa said...

So super sweet, love the Valentine Sweets ;) Great job as always Kathy.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Sooooo adorable!! Love the frog set and the cute sayings!

Lisa said...

Just ordered Valentine Cupids and Valentine Sweets, can't wait to get these to start making some LOVE cards ;)

DH said...

Awww, these are cute!

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/