Friday, October 12, 2012

Raven Baca :: Halloween Holler Time

Hey everyone! Raven here with some really fun Halloween projects to share with you!!! I was so super excited for October to roll around. I just love this time of year don't you?!?!?! And more so than the weather I LOVE the adorable Halloween stamps that made their way out of the Peachy Keen Offices. ;)
These images by Steve Yarbrough were just too darn cute to stay in the package! I opened them up right away!!!
 First up is Frankie who I LOVE and you can find him here...
 And then of course I had to color in the adorable Mummy man sooo cute.

Did you all spy that envelope in the background of each card. Yup I totally snagged this idea from a Peachy Halloween Swap that we had last year over at the Peachy Connection and duplicated it. ;) I used the PK-630 Nikkity Knack Cat Gang set for the sentiment as well as the hanging spider. ;)
I LOVED coloring the mummy so much I made a video just showing how I color.
Hope you all enjoy and thank you so much for stopping by. ;)

 You can watch the VIDEO by clicking HERE. ;)

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Wonderful cards, Raven! Beautiful coloring!!

Anonymous said...

Great card and video
Mom

Cassandra said...

What fun monsters! Great coloring too. Off to watch the video :)