Monday, October 29, 2012

Melissa Haas :: Happy Haunting Treat Boxes

Hello Peachy Friends.  Melissa here to share a some Halloween Boxes I made for my girls. With so much candy in their future I thought it would be fun to put Halloween socks in these favor boxes. The boxes are decorated with the adorable PK-131 Happy Haunting Ghosts and cut an electric die cutter using the matching SVG set, PK-SVG-131. 
The Roof was stamped with a background stamp,
PK-298 Grampas Pajamas

Hmmm...The ghost inside looks a little frightened.

I hope you enjoyed my project today- 

5 comments:

Glora said...

These are ADORABLE. You are such a great mom, I'm certain that they LOVE these. AMAZING job (LOVE those little ghosts too)! Hugs- Glora

Saundra said...

These are fabulous, Mel! I always look forward to your creation! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Unknown said...

These are SO cute Melissa! Love the ghostie looking out of the window. xxx

Liz O. said...

Love this project Melissa!TFS
Have a lovely day!
Liz

Cassandra said...

These are so cute! What a super cool mom you are!!!!