Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Good morning and Happy Halloween!!

We thought that today we might share some of the fabulous Halloween cards and projects we've found
in our gallery on The Peachy Keen Connection with you today.  If you're not a member of 
The Peachy Keen Connection, then what are you waiting for?  This is where you can go to find
LOADS of Peachy Keen inspiration, all in one place.  There are special groups that you can join to share tips, ideas, and host card swaps of your own.  There are video tutorials, daily featured photos, THOUSANDS of gallery photos and lots of exciting info there!
Join today if you haven't already!!

Here's a look at just SOME of the most recent Halloween creations we've found:

trick or treat bat card
PKS DESIGNER -- AMANDA BODINE

Happy Pumpkin Day!

IMG_1633

Spooktacular Money Holder
PKS DESIGNER -- GLORAJEAN BEARDALL

Spider

Monster Treat Box!

Happy Halloween
PKS DESIGNER -- NIKKI FORAKER

Happy Halloween

Candy Cornie Treat Box
PKS DESIGNER -- MELISSA HAAS

Witch Shaped Card

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Halloween! This project are so cute!! Thanks for selecting my candy corn box :)

Glora said...

HOW FUN. I love all of these! Thanks for sharing some fun Halloween projects! Hugs- Glora

Cindy :) said...

adorable projects...love them all :) your candy corn box is amazing Melissa, wow, love it!!
how does everyone get their white pens to work so well??? I have bought 5 different one's, ALL came highly recommended yet I struggle everytime I try to use them, so frustrating... :(

Kate said...

Super Cute Projects!

Lorie said...

Thanks , ladies! Glad you like the projects we shared today! Cindy, I have the best luck with the white Gelly Roll pens that we sell in the PKS store. Every other one I use tend to fade into the card stock and not stay white.

GiGi said...

Awesome projects! Thanks for showcasing mine too! Happy Halloween!
@ Cindy
I use the Signo Uni-ball white pens...they always work the best for me. Very smooth and true color.

Ashley Nicole said...

All the projects are super cute. Thank you for showcasing mine :)
Ashley

Cassandra said...

What great projects! Thanks for sharing one of mine :) Great job everyone!

Cindy :) said...

hmmmmm, tx Lorie and Gigi, I have both those pens and still have trouble, the pens are fine once I can get the ink to come out, but keeping it flowing seems to be an issue, and I tried storing them different ways, up right, upside down, on their side....just have NO luck!!! I even have the Inkssentials opaque pen white, the Marvy Gel Excel, Pergamano, Sakura Pen Touch White...the ink pours out, same with the Sharpie paint :(
I also would love to know why my emails from this page are non existent, from the challenge page are sporatic and from the PKS site are occasional, it's like I am on the list off the list except here, I have NEVER been able to get regular emails of these posts, I miss so much and forget to check everyday, :( Need to tie a string round my finger I suppose :) hugs