Friday, October 26, 2012

Michelle Criswell :: Bat Treat Boxes

Hi Everyone its Michelle from Scrappin with my Bug !!
I wanted to share with you the treats I made for my daughters 2nd grade class
and for the cute tag PKSC-09 Septemeber 2012

The bat cut is from the Silhouette store, in order to accommodate the length of the candy, I had to make the bat longer.
Inside are 3 sticks of sixlets !!!
I just layed the candy in using adhesive (so they wont fall out) then inked the wings and head.


I used simple circle and scallop punches for the tag, and tied it around with Orange Licorice twine from Trendy Twine.


Since I took this picture I have finished them all. 40 in all.
I know they are just gonna tear them open.... oh well lol

Thanks so much dont forget we have weekly challenges over at the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog !!!!


4 comments:

Diane said...

I love these...so creative! TFS!!

Lorie said...

These are so cute, and I can't believe how many you do! Your DD is one lucky little girl... well, and her classmates are lucky, too! AWESOME!!

Jennie Garcia said...

Of course is something with food!! LOL They are so awesome!! They look super cool!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Cassandra said...

What happy little bats!!! You did a lot of work...they are awesome!