Monday, October 8, 2012

Amy Crockett :: Fall Fun

Hey everyone!!   This is Amy from Scrapping Mommy here to share a fall themed card with you today.  I really LOVE fall!!  It is my favorite time of the year.  There are so many beautiful things to see......like the lovely way the leaves change color.  I was inspired by all the many colors of the fall leaves for my card today.
I used the September Stamp Kit of the Month from Peachy Keen Stamps to stamp the scarecrow and then I colored him with my Copic markers and a few the pen details with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  I distressed a little piece of kraft cardstock with a craft knife and dark brown ink to look like a piece of wood.  I used my sewing machine to stitch around the card and the layered piece under the scarecrow.  I used a small ink pad to apply brown ink to the white background under the scarecrow and I really love the distressed look of it.
I cut the "fall" banner with my Cricut and put it on a piece of bakers twine from The Twinery.  I tied a yellow ribbon around the card and then used some foam adhesive to add dimension.  I hope that you are inspired to get to work on some fall themed projects of you own!!

Have a great day!!
Hugs,
Amy

4 comments:

Glora said...

Amy, this is BEAUTIFUL. I love his fall banner and everything. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

Beautiful card Amy. The scarecrow is adorable.

Migdalia said...

very Beautiful!!Just Lovely!TFS

Cassandra said...

This is so awesome! I love the coloring and your little scarecrow man is just too cute :)