Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Amanda Bodine :: Monster Treat Holders

Hello Hello all you fabulous Peachy fans!! It's Amanda here from "Amanda's Crafts and More"..
 I am so excited to share my project with all of you today..

Well, I just love Halloween and creating spooky treats..So, I created these fun 
Monster Treat Holders for my kiddos and a couple of their friends..  

"

Aww, look at that face! 
What kid wouldn't be excited to get such a fun treat..

The sentiment I used can from the 

The adorable monster eye's and nose was created with the


Here's a video showing you how I put these cute guys together..



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you liked my project..

  Scrappy ((HUGS)) 
Amanda :o)

5 comments:

Saundra said...

Amanda, your treats are adorable! I love these little monsters! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

sweetpeaemmalou said...

These are adorable! Love the monster faces!

Jennie Garcia said...

This is way cool!! I LOVE how they look!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

How clever to see a monster like you did! SO clever and so cute! xxx

Cassandra said...

These are super cute! But I have to tell you...it took me forever to figure out that phone ringing was one the video....LOL!!!