Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jennie Garcia :: Believe In Magic

Hello Peaches!!
This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap!!
Today I am sharing a Smash Book Page.
I used the page on the right as inspiration 
for the blank page in the right.

For the background I used papers from My Mind's Eye. 
I glued them together and I doodled the border.
The quote is from Roald Dahl.

 I made the cloud with a template I made a few months ago. 
The tree is from Home Tweet Home Stamp Set. 

For the title I used some Recollections Alphas and Bling. 

I used a vellum jar and the tiny heart punch are from Recollections. All the papers and alphas are from My Mind's Eye. 
I made the trees to mimic the ones in the background paper. 
I dressed the gnome girl in Echo Park. 
She is one of my absolute favorites images ever!!

I hope you enjoyed this post!!
Take Care!!


Above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. -Roald Dahl



7 comments:

Lorie said...

I love the bright colors and all the wonderful pattern and detail! Awesome creation, Jennie!

Alvina said...

I love your beautiful smashing page!! Thanks for the idea.

Ginny Carroll said...

Love it all, the colors and especially the little gnome! Amazing art work!

Tina Campbell said...

Cool page

Cassandra said...

Cute layout! That would be a great sentiment for a Disney layout too! Love it :)

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

que lindo!!

Glora said...

Way cool!!! Love the rainbows! Hugs - Glora