Monday, March 11, 2013

Sandra Rosario :: Oh Baby!

Hi everyone! It's Sandra here from 365 Days of Cricut and today I have 2 adorable baby cards I made for some friends of mine who are expecting.  I am so excited to see some of my closest friends being blessed with Little Bundles of Joy! 


For both of my cards I embossed the background paper with my Cuttlebug and stamped the sentiment from the 2 new release stamp sets  PK-192 Somebunny Special and the cute babies and baby faces from  PKSC-15 March 2013 Stamp of the Month Kit.

Isn't this set super adorable!?! Don't forget to check out the newest PKS March Release and save 20% until March 12th that's a great deal!


5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What adorable baby cards! And, what a great idea to go ahead and make a girl and boy version to have on hand!

Janice W. said...

These are both so cute! Love the embossing too!

GiGi said...

These are so sweet Sandra! The embossing is wonderful and I just love those cute babies!

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job with both cards Sandra!they are sooo ADORABLE,LOVE IT!!!:)

Cassandra said...

These are so adorable! I love the boy and girl versions!!! Too cute!