Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Abby Grimaldi :: SWEET Easter Treats

Good Morning everyone, Abby back again on my Guest Designer spot!

Today I have for you a cute treat gift for Easter. 
I used the March Stamp Of The Month for my project.

I am just IN LOVE with these cute faces on this set!
I found these cute candy tubes at my local scrapbook store 
and the tube holder is SVG Cutting Files.



I colored my cute egg with Prisma Colors and blended with mineral spirits.




Ribbon is from Reasonable Ribbon and lace from October Afternoon.


I hope I gave you a cute idea for a treat gift!

Thank you for taking time to visit and leaving love with your comments!
I LOVE reading them!

8 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

OMG Abby,your little Easter project is just TOO CUTE!SUPER job with it,LOVE IT!!!:)

Cindy said...

This is way cute - can you tell me what size your tubes are?

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Adorable! I just love this fun little Easter treat! Your Easter Egg turned out adorably cute and I love all the sweet accents you added ♥

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is so cute! The perfect treat!

Janice W. said...

Such a sweet and cute little gift!

GiGi said...

This is too cute! The softness of the coloring on the egg is beautiful and I love the test tube treat holders!

Cassandra said...

What great little treat holders! You are doing such a great job!! Hope you are having lots of fun!!!

Unknown said...

Stunning project Abby! I just LOVE your little girl egg! The treat holders are perfect and anyone would be chuffed to bits to receive one of these!
Hugs Viv xxx