Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March Guest Designer :: Abby Grimaldi

Good Morning!!!
We are beyond thrilled to introduce you to our guest designer for the month of
March!

Please join ALL of the Peachy Keen Family in extending a very warm welcome to 
Abby Grimaldi
Abby will be here each Tuesday this month, sharing her amazing and inspiring artwork, and we are so very happy to have her!



Hello everyone my name is Abby and I am better known in the crafty/bloggy world as Scrapbookaholic By Abby. I am a happy mamma of 4 kids (16, 14, 12 and 5). I am very fortunate that my hubby supports my crafty addiction!  I started scrapbooking many many years ago, but it was just some stickers here and there and some journaling. This hobby became a little more than a hobby about 6 years ago when I started a club at a school where I was working and from there it just took off. Scrapbooking has become part of my life, so much that I have my own stamp line called "Dilo En EspaƱol" (Say It In Spanish) it is a line of stamps all in Spanish. 
I have been part of many, many design teams and love them all, but being part of the Peachy Family for at a month is a super honor! 


Hello Everyone! It's Abby from Scrapbookaholic By Abby. I can't tell you how super excited I am to be a Guest Designer for Peachy Keen!!!! Thank You Peachy Keen for giving me this opportunity!!

Onto my project!

I used the Stamp Of The Month from February, and the one thing I LOVE about the SOTM is the SVGs that come with the stamps! It made it sooo easy to work with!


When you buy the SOTM you will get an email with the cuttable files 
and instructions on the correct sizes for the stamps! It's that easy!!


All the paper used was from the new collection "All About A Boy" from Echo park paper.



I even used this cute spaceship stamp from the same kit to decorate the inside!

I Hope you like what you see!

Thank You for visiting and leaving bloggie love! 
I LOVE reading every single comment.



13 comments:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Abby-Your card is so adorable! Love the papers and bright colors!

Janice W. said...

Welcome Abby! It is wonderful to have you joining us for the month of March! Your card is adorable! Looking forward to seeing your creations! :)

Lorie said...

It's so great to have you here, Abby! Your card is so cute, and I'm sure looking forward to each and every creation! WELCOME!!!

Cricut Critter said...

love it! so cute, love that paper collection and those faces are ADORABLE!

Gina said...

Welcome Abby!! What a great card! Beautiful colors that POP!! Fun fun fun!!
Ginascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Hi Abby! Welcome to the Peachy Family - it's great to have you here! I just love your darling card. What a fun layout and the papers are just perfect for your adorable little space guy ♥

Robin said...

Such a cute card! Those images are just too cute:)

(:(:smiles:):)

Robin

Liz O. said...

Lovely card Abby! Congrats on your PKS GD month!
Have a lovely day!
Liz

Shelly said...

Congrats to you Abby, what a great card! Such a super adorable little guy!
Have a fun day!
Shelly

GiGi said...

This is just UUBER cute! I love the color combo and punched star border on the inside! Too too cute!

Cassandra said...

So cute Abby! And I totally agree..I love the SVGs too! Great job! Have lots of fun this month! Good to have you with us :)

Cindy Beland said...

Welcome Abby!your card is sooo cute,AWESOME job with all the great deatils!!!:)

GabyCreates.com said...

Cute card comadrita! and congratulations on your guest designer spot!!