Friday, March 15, 2013

Amy Crockett :: Spring Get Well

Hello!!  This is Amy from Scrapping Mommy with a sweet geared flower card to share with you today.  I love how happy and bright this card is and I hope that it would cheer up anyone's day.
I used the Spring Geared Flowers as well as the Geared Up Background for this card.  I used some foam adhesive to lift the main image off the card a little bit for some extra dimension.  The flower is colored with colored pencils.  Here is a closer look......

Don't forget that there is a new challenge going on today over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge blog and I have a fun card that I am sharing there, as well.

Hugs,
Amy

5 comments:

GiGi said...

This card is AWESOME Amy! The colors are spectacular and I love the LO of this card!

Janice W. said...

Beautiful card Amy! Love the bright colors and your cog background looks fantastic!

Unknown said...

Smashing card full of life and colour Amy!
Hugs Viv xxx

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your card Amy!AWESOME looking background and LOVE the colors:)

Noreen said...

Great sentiment and pretty colors!