Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Abby Grimaldi :: Lollipop Baby Treat

Good morning everyone! Abby here with my last Peachy Keen post. I want to thank everyone at Peachy Keen for giving me this opportunity to be part of the Peachy Team for a month. I enjoyed every bit of it!

For today I bring to you a cute lollipop holder decorated using one of my favorite face assortments: PK 650 Just Baby Faces Assortment

I love all the cute faces this package has!



Paper is from the newest line from Echo Park Paper.

I hope you like cute baby face project!

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I LOVE reading them!

6 comments:

Pam said...

Cute Cute CUTE!

creativebee65 said...

Love this!

Unknown said...

These are too cute!!!

GiGi said...

This is so super cute! I just love that face!

Migdalia said...

A darling treat!

Cindy Beland said...

This is soooo SWEET,AWESOME job with your cute little lollipop holder!!!:)