Monday, November 5, 2012

November Release :: Party Time :: Week Long Sale


Good Evening Peachies, thank you SO much for joining us  for our November Release!
We're gonna party it up ALL WEEK LONG!

After you take a peek at all the new releases below, be sure to visit our 
RELEASE PARTY thread
on the PK Connection!

Without further ado, here are the November Releases in their entirety:

Do you know anyone who has broken a limb during winter?  I broke my ankle in December of 1994 , slipping on an ice covered drive!  My sister had just dropped me off... and told me to be careful... drove off... and as I turned to walk up the drive, SNAP!  I laid there screaming bloody murder until a neighbor came out and called an ambulance!  It still has four pins in it!  The more people I talk to, the more it made sense to make the above set.
~Kathy J.
How about a little MORE exciting news, just in case these WONDERFUL
new stamps aren't enough?!!  Yes, we're talking sale, and it's a dandy!

Here's what's happening...

Don’t miss our RELEASE WEEK LONG SALE!
  • Complete with 17% off our *entire site.
  • A FREE Holiday STAMP SET! MADE (especially for this sale) with each $30 minimum order. 
  • 99 cent shipping USA only. 

Sale starts at 6 p.m. Monday, November 5th and ends at 6pm CST on Monday, November 12th

All orders during the week:
Will be eligible to win one of three prize packages each of which include a set of  12 copic markers, super cute paper pack AND a Martha Stewart punch!!

* some restrictions apply.



WOW!  Now that's a LOT of wonderful peachy goodness going on!
Thanks so much for joining us, and don't forget our release party over on The Peachy Keen Connection.  There are MORE prizes available there, and even MORE when you play along with our challenges!  See ya there!!  


3 comments:

Cindy :) said...

SWEET PEACHY GOODNESS!!!!!! I just can't believe how every set is that much better than the set before, I am in awe of your talent Kathy.
Luckily No I haven't broken anything slipping on ice, but I did something to my back almost two yrs ago when I slipped on ice on my back deck, and the screen door slammed me in the back, I have been unable to work since and live on morphine and codeine....not much fun, but lots of time to play with your adorable stamps!!! That's why I have to shop sparingly...so hubby doesn't notice anything, LOL and why my aunt is buying the larger sets ;) They are all amazing and I can't live without them!! Glad your ankle is healed, hope you don't suffer to much from the pins though, ouchy!! ty for another incredibly adorable set! hugs

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

yay!!! LOVE these!!! That reindeer is the cutest thing ever I just want to hug it! Fabulous job!
Lisa

Crafty Moni said...

Their all super cute! Can't wait to get mines in the mail:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com