Friday, November 30, 2012

Amy Crockett :: Season's Greetings

Hello friends!!  This is Amy from Scrapping Mommy and today I have a fun Christmas card to share with you that uses the November Stamp Kit of the Month........
The sweet little reindeer, tree branches and sentiment are all stamped with the November kit.  I colored the reindeer with my Copic markers.  I also added some white pen accents with the Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  Here is a closer shot.....
For the tree, I stamped the branch stamp from the November kit in several different places to make it look like a tree.  I added some stickles and Viva Decor pearl pen accents for ornaments.  the presents are just a square and a rectangle cut with my paper trimmer and then I tied soem ribbon on them.

I hope that you have enjoyed my card today and that your holidays are filled with happiness!!

Hugs,
Amy

7 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love this card it should be framed!

Lorie said...

This is such a sweet little reindeer, and I love the way you made the tree with the branch stamp!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card. Love how you did the tree with the stickles and Viva Decor pen.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love, love, love...what else is there to say?

Unknown said...

This is too cute,love what you did with the tree in the background!

Unknown said...

Brilliant card Amy! Just brilliant! Love the popped up reindeer! LOVE those reindeer to BITS! xxx

Miss Giebel said...

Amy I love how you used that pine bough! Such a cute card!!