Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Amanda Bodine :: Stock Pot Turkey Card

Hey there all my Peachy friends, it's Amanda from Amanda's Crafts and More here..
 I am so thrilled to be here today share my Peachy creation with all of you..
So, for my project I created a fun pull tab Thanksgiving card..
All the sentiments on this card are from the Oct. Stamp Kit of the Month


 This adorable turkey face can be found on the
 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you liked my project..

  Scrappy ((HUGS)) 
Amanda :o)

15 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is just too STINKIN' CUTE Amanda!!!AWESOME job:)

April said...

I adore this! I love Tom in the pot like that!!

Cassandra said...

That is just super cute!! Totally made me smile :)

Glora said...

So clever and ADORABLE! Awesome job!!!! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

Awww.. Eat more chicken! What a darling project.

Sherry said...

That is just the cutest thanksgiving card I have ever seen. TFS
Sherry

Gina said...

the MOST adorable card!!
GinasCreativePlace.blogpsot.com

Blue Moon Creation said...

Very cute card! I love the coloring on the pot! Thanks for the creative inspiration!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh...are you kidding me? What a fun, creative, clever card! LOVE this!

Amy K said...

This is adorable. So clever!

Kim's Kreations said...

Super cute. The turkey was quite the surprise. Perfect sentiment.
Ogdendoll@gmail.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

hehehe! This is so cute! I just love how it pops out! Love the inside too!

Lala's world said...

Ha ha ha this is card is so cute.

Anonymous said...

What a totally fun card!! I love it!!

Liz said...

Fun cute great card