Monday, November 26, 2012

Nikki Foraker :: I ♥ Snow

Hello! For my card today I used one of my all time favorites called Snowman Winter Greeting Card Set. I paper pieced the snowman with papers from the February Peachy Picks Kit. I love that kit so much! It's just full of awesome goodies...like that neat canvas flag and twine. 
I stamped the I ♥ snow from the Snowman Winter Greeting Card set onto the canvas flag from the February Peachy Picks Kit. I added some rock candy distress stickles to the snowman and tree for shine. 

I hope you're having a peachy day! 

Nikki


5 comments:

Blue Moon Creation said...

Too cute! I love the colors and paper piecing! Thanks for the inspiration!

girlia said...

Really cute. Love that the Snowman is different. Not just plain/white. Great job

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the snowman and the colours, design and layout are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Too cute, love the paper piecing! Thanks for sharing!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...


Beautiful work by three wonderful designers!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!! :) Have a wonderful day! :)
BIG hugs and lots of love! :) Kathy