Sunday, September 11, 2011

Winner from Crafting with Cristina week

Thanks everyone for making my Guest Designer Week such a success.  A special thank you to everyone who left such kind comments here, as well as on my blog.

I used random.org to pick the winner from all of the Comments here on Peachy Keen Stamps Blog as well as my Blog Crafting with Cristina, throughout the week

The winner of the PKS Everyday Face parts IS....

Blogger teachU14 said...
LOL... How cute is this project!!! I had the sound all the way up on my computer but when she opened the box and the little guy popped out with sound... It instantly got louder and I nearly fell off my chair :O Love this project!


CONGRATS!!!

If you can go ahead and email ME (Cristina at Craftingwithcristina dot com) with your address I will make sure you get the stamp set mailed to you

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone

Hugs


Cristina

2 comments:

Shorty Creations said...

Wooo Hooo!!! I'm super excited!!! Thanks so much =)

www.shortycreations.com

Lisa said...

Congratulations to the winner ;)