In case you missed my introduction yesterday, My name is Cristina and you may (or not) know me from my blog Crafting with Cristina.
Yesterday I shared a Easter Layout, and today I'm sharing with you my Tuesday Challenge Inspiration.
This week for the Peachy Keen Tuesday Challenge, it's a sketch challenge
Usually I love a good sketch but for some reason, I couldn't seem to get it in the groove. So I just played around with it and got my inspiration from the sketch without making it EXACTLY alike. that's one thing I love about sketches, you can switch it up and make it your own style.
PK-451 Wide Eyed Kids 1 1/8" and the Little Girl is from Lettering Delights Glam Girls Paper Dolls one of my favies because with all the different hair and clothing/shoes combinations you can make just the little girl you want) and i just trimmed off the paper doll tabs with my scissors, easy peasy!
- 5x7 Kraft Cardstock, Papertrey ink
- 4 7/8 x 6 7/8 Pattern Cardstock dots, American Crafts Everyday
- 4 1/4x 5 1/4 Brown Cardstock
- 4 x 5 Yellow Cardstock, recollections
- Lettering Delights Glam Girl Paper Dolls SVG Set
- Body Cut around 5 inches
- Hair (file 42)
- Shoes(file 55)
- Dress (File 13)
- headband (file 74)
- Scrappy Moms Stamps, Simple Sentiments Stamp Set
- Happy, Happy Birthday!
- PK-451 Wide Eyed Kids 1 1/8"
- EK-30039-Photo Labels Punch
- Sakura White Gel Pen
- Hot off the Press Easy Stitches Template (for scallops)
- Prismacolor Peach Colored Pencil
- Blue Ribbon with Scallops, American Crafts
- Timeless Twine
- Saelyn Opal Craft Glitter Glue
- Stampin Up Chocolate Chip Ink (For sentiment
- True Black ink, Paper Trey Ink (for face)
I hope you enjoyed my project for the Peachy Keen Tuesday Challenge. I thought it turned out well, and I made it my OWN style :)
This weeks Giveaway sponsored by Peachy Keen Stamps is an Everyday Faces Parts 4 to 5 inches. My Go-to set when I need a quick cute face on just about any project.
for a chance to win all you need to do is leave a comment with a way to contact you, you can also leave a comment on my blog Crafting with Cristina if you'd like as well. Make sure you come back tomorrow for another Peachy Project (something 3D) as well as another chance to win this adorable Stamp Set.
have a great day!!!