Monday, June 17, 2013

Vivienne Holden :: I Missed Your Birthday

 Hi Everyone,
Viv here with a little card that hopefully,
 will let whoever didn't get their birthday card, see the funny side. 

Do you think it'll work? Yeah... sure to! LOL
 Stamps used
PKSC-12 

(I put the banner on dimensionals for bit more definition).
The candles and banner were coloured with Copic markers.
The paper is Docrafts 'Spots and Stripes.

I think those little guys show how sorry they are to have forgotten someone's birthday.
(Looks like they are blaming the middle candle)! Ha Ha.

You should really check out the Peachy Keen Stamp Club sets.
you can see them HERE.
(They are amazing value. There must be a million stamps in each set)! 
OK, there isn't a million, but it's not far off!
Well, I hope you liked my cheeky card today.
Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!!Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT card Viv,LOVE those sweet faces and AWESOME job with your coloring my friend!!! :)

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Gorgeous card, Viv! Love those faces! They go perfectly with your sentiment!

Liz O. said...

I cannot believe they are blaming the candle in the middle LOL! another fab card from Viv, thanks for the inspiration!
have a wonderful day!
Liz