Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thia Gielow :: It's Birthday Time!

Hey there PEACHY Pals! Thia from Blue Moon Creation with my next post as this months Guest Designer. As promised, I have a project (Birthday Card) that I made using stamps from SOTM from April 2012.

Since I love to paper piece, I gave this cute clock a pink party hat that I had colored in using my Copic markers. To color the clock, I used T0 and T2 and then colored over that with the clear Copic Glitter Pen. I used a few Nestabilities that I cut the sides off of, and adorned the scallop with some black gemstones. I used my white Gelly Roll Pen for the faux stitching on the black banners and black circle background. Added some hot pink bakers twine to match the party hat to finish it off. Okay, so who noticed the time? It's time FOUR your BIRTHDAY....CUTE? CLEVER? BOTH?

Have I mentioned that I am addicted to PEACHY KEEN STAMPS? No? Well, I am. So much so, that I sometimes find the need to take their cuteness along with me. So...Come back next Tuesday and see how I accomplish this with jewelry I made. Yup, you aren't seeing things...yes, JEWELRY!!! Until then, have a PEACHY week!

Oh, and don't forget to stop by my blog, Blue Moon Creation. In celebration of getting to be a Guest Designer, I have some PEACHY prizes I'm going to give away at the end of the month over on my blog to a few PEACHY friends. Hope to see you there and back here next week!



10 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is AWESOME!!! I love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE birthday card,AWESOME job with it!!! :)

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Your card is amazing! Love it!

Janice W. said...

Such a cute card and I love the colors!

Shelly said...

Adorable, one of my favorite color combos :)
Fantastic card!
Shelly

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh good golly- what an adorable card! I love the hot pink and black combo and the layout is super cute! What a fun card ♥

Unknown said...

Very clever! Made me smile!

Cassandra said...

So cute! Love the colors! Hope you have a great time as Guest Designer this month :)

Blue Moon Creation said...

Thanks everybody! I am enjoying being a Guest Designer very much and I'm going to be sad when the month is over. Thanks again! And don't forget to visit my blog to get in on the PEACHY blog CANDY! My Blog Cheers! -Thia

Beth said...

Cute Birthday card Thia! Great design & color combination.

~Beth