Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thia Gielow :: Peachy Jewelery



Hellooooooooooo again PEACHY PALS! Thia from Blue Moon Creation here again, with my next post as this month's Guest Designer. I hope you have enjoyed my projects so far, and are ready for
today's fun project...

BEVELED BOTTLE CAP CHARMS!!!

If you are like me, and loooove these cute PEACHY PALS,
why not get some materials to make the ever so ADORABLE small stamps into something
that you can take along with you...jewelry, key chains, or hair accessories!!?!

I am currently into fairies and gardening, so this PEACHY PAL is my favorite:

The stamp sets that I used to create these pieces were:

PK-121 Mini Fairies and Girl Gnomes (found HERE)
Pk-754 Critters Set A Medium (Small set works best, which you can find HERE)

To find out more about how I created these, please stop by my blog, Blue Moon Creation.
To celebrate my Guest Designer position, I'm giving away some PEACHY BLOG CANDY at the end of my term over on my blog, so come visit me and don't miss out!
Details found on my blog post for Peachy Keen HERE

I'm so sad that I only have one more post as Guest Designer, but I want you to know,
I saved the BEST for last!!! Don't forget to come visit again NEXT TUESDAY, you don't want to miss it!
(Especially if...you love Christmas as much as I do!)

With that being said, have a very PEACHY week! Until next time...








15 comments:

GiGi said...

Thia, these are SO FUN AND CUTE! I love that you peachafied bottle caps...so cool!

Lorie said...

Thia, these are absolutely AMAZING!! Brilliant work!!

Blue Moon Creation said...

Thanks Lorie! It's fun playing around with the stamps to create them.

Janice W. said...

These are so adorable Thia! Great idea!

Melissa said...

How charming! :) Love this1

Cindy Beland said...

These are all GORGEOUS,BEAUTIFUL job with them!!!:)

Blue Moon Creation said...

Thanks Gigi and Janice. They are fun.

Cassandra said...

OMGeeee!!! These are sooo cute!! I want that fairy necklace!!! Off to you blog to get all the details!! Nice job :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total CUTENESS! What a fun way to use Peachy Stamps, I just love your fun jewelry!

Blue Moon Creation said...

Thanks Cassandra! See you there!

Blue Moon Creation said...

Thanks Melissa!

Beth said...

Thia: They are all so cute, but she is just darling. What a neat idea! I'm sure your daughter is loving the jewelry! GREAT job!!

~Beth


Liz O. said...

Awesome project idea TFS Thia!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

Unknown said...

Wow Thia, you've brought a whole new dimension to PK's adorable dinky images. Your charms and jewellery are so creative! xxx

Blue Moon Creation said...

Thank you all for the lovely compliments! -Thia