Hi there Peachy Friends!
This is Tanya from Nonna's Craft Corner and I have a super sweet PEACHY baby gift to share with you today.....
How's that for some Peachy sweetness?
Here's how I put this little gift set together:
* I started with an empty Starbucks Frappuccino carton. I covered the carton with cardstock in a pretty purple and green baby print.
* I tied strips of purple, white and green tulle around the handle of the carton. Then, I added a strip of purple tulle around the entire carton, tying my bow off to one side.
* Next, I made a mat for my sweet little baby girl and stamped her onto the white layer. This little darling is from the new Peachy Keen Set, Hey Baby (PK-208). I colored her sweet face with my Copics and paper pieced her clothes and headband.
* The sentiment is also from the set Hey Baby (PK-208).
* The last step was to fill my decorated carton with some sweet smelling baby wash, lotion, oil and a couple of washcloths....and, it's all done!
This adorable set, along with the entire May Release is currently on sale for 20 percent off! The sale runs through Sunday, May 12th so be sure to stop by The Peachy Keen Store and take advantage of this great sale!
Well, that's it for me. I hope you have a Peachy Day and I'll be seeing you soon!