Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Liz Munoz :: Plant One On Me!


Hi Everyone, it's Liz from Liz's Paper Loft again for my third week as Peachy Keen's May Guest Designer!  I can't believe that this month is almost over, it's just flown by!  That's what happens when you have lots of fun playing with "peachy goodness"!  lol

For today's card I used PKSC-16 April 2013 .  This set is just darling with all of the sweet image and fun sentiments!



I simply stamped the same flower 3 times.  Colored with my copic markers, then "fussy cut" them out and added a rhinestone to the each of the centers.  Use a die cut for the banner and stamped the
funny sentiment.  Easy Peasy!


For the complete recipe, you click here to go to my blog!

Have a wonder rest of the week and I'll be back next week for my last post as this month's Guest Designer!

Enjoy!
liz

10 comments:

Pam said...

Simply beautiful!

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo PRETTY Liz! GREAT job with all the layers and details my friend, it looks BEAUTIFUL!!!:)

Janice W. said...

This is so pretty! I love it!

Cassandra said...

How lovely! It's so soft and feminine. LOVE it!! Great job :)

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my goodness -what a beautiful card! Your sweet little flowers are accented beautifully with all the pretty lace and accents. Lovely!

Creative M said...

very BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

EEK! This is super pretty!!! I love it Liz!! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

Shelly said...

This is GORGEOUS Liz! The lace is so pretty!
Shelly

GiGi said...

This is fabulous! All those fancy edges and stitching is awesome! BEAUTIFUL card!

Lisa said...

Very pretty card Liz, love the different patterns.