Friday, May 10, 2013

Cindy Beland :: Sweet baby Layout

Hello Peachy friends!!!
This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, I have a project to share with
you today. I made a layout using two of the new Peachy Keen Stamps sets!!!
 Kathy created these sweet baby stamps and I wanted to showcase them, my little
 ones are big now but it is great to go and make layouts of those sweet and
precious time.



  Supplies I Used for my Layout:
Copic Markers
DCWV Baby Boy Stack
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Peachy Keen Stamps
 - PK-209 Life is Good Babies

Emma's My Creative Time 
 Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Treat Slider Box Die
Vintage Stitched Label Dies

You still have a few days to get your new PK stamps on sale!


For more info, you can click HERE to go to my blog!
 Hope you enjoy my project, have a great weekend Peachy friends!:)


6 comments:

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my goodness - your little ones are just darling and the Peachy Keen babies are such perfect accents for your sweet photo! Love the pretty blues and fun sentiments - so sweet!

Crafty Moni said...

Your layout is adorable! I love it, and loved how you used the peachy stamps:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

AJoy said...

So sweet. Great stamps for a layout!

April

Lisa said...

What darlings. That picture is adorable, the little babies make it even more sweet.

Melissa said...

Adorable scrapbook page!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your layout! The coloring and bling is great!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com