Monday, December 17, 2012

Leanne Garner :: Happy Bird-day!


Gooooood morning my Peachy friends! This is Leanne from CreatedByLeanne and I'm so excited I get to share my card with you today!! Now as we all know, Kathy (The Peachy Queen) is celebrating her birthday this week and in honor of her I decided to make another Birthday Card! If you would like to join in on celebrating Kathy's Birthday be sure to visit our Challenge Blog. You will find we have a extra surprise or a little twist to this week's challenge!

For my card, I've used the new background stamp, PK-152 Celebration! The adorable little Birthday birdie and the sentiment is from the set, PK-142 Lil' Tweets Birthday. Isn't he a cutie!!


If you would like to get all the details on how I made my card please click HERE! Thanks so much for looking! Happy Birthday Kathy!! Hugs, Leanne

4 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the cute images and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

WOW!! Leanne... this is ADORABLE!! Love this tweet card! :) HUGS AND MANY MANY THANKS! Love, Kathy

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your wonderful little "Bird-day" card!! Great technique!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

So cute! Love the little birdie in the clouds! TFS!