Friday, December 7, 2012

Jennie Garcia :: Santa's Mailbox


Hi!! I'm Jennie from Earthy Scrap!! 
I am still working on my Christmas Tree... Yes!! 
Shame on me!!
But on my defense, I was on vacation 
and got home on December 4th. 
Well I remember that I had one of 
the mailboxes Target sells on Valentine's Day.
So I decided to put one on my tree for our letters to Santa.

On the front I used the Happy Snowman and Label Stamp Set.

On the side I used a tulle bow and the happy elf from 
I colored him with Tombow Dual Brush Pens and Clearsnap Smooch. I also used some glitter on his hat.

I really wanted to use this Gingerbread House on the side. 

I hope you enjoyed this happy mailbox!!
Take Care!!

7 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

omg I love this so super cute!

Caroline said...

This is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Migdalia said...

Adorable!Sweet!Beautiful!!AND I LOVE It!!
Have a Fabulous weekend,
Migdalia

Scrappin Sista said...

Now this is just too cute! Tfs!!
Hugs...
Alice B.

Northern Girl Crafts said...

This wil look so cute on your tree. TFS

Unknown said...

Too cute love this idea!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Love this! Great idea! I still have two from Target myself. May have to make something similar for my boys. TFS!