Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Kristi Bennett :: Christmas Tags

Hello Peachies, Kristi here from Little Paper Sprinkles! I am super excited to show you my project today! I have been wanting to make homemade tags for Christmas forever, and these last few releases from PKS really got me inspired and excited about it! The adorable images were just perfect!


For this project I cut out some simple tags from the Silhouette Store, chose my stamps,
I used the following Sets:
I colored images in with Distress Inks, added stickles and twine! Thats it!
 Super Simple, and super fast to make! 
Thanks for looking, Have a PEACHY DAY!



11 comments:

Lisa said...

What cute tags, love all the images.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous little tags love the images. Caroline xxx

Migdalia said...

Ok...So this is just a sSWEET as apple pie,which is my favorite..lol
Adorable Tags!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Lorie said...

Your tags are so cute, Kristi! I love the assortment!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These are the cutest!!!! LOVE them!

2LilPrincesses said...

these are sooo cute!!

Unknown said...

Super cute, love the bright colors you used! Thanks for sharing!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

They are adorable! Love the variety!

Blue Moon Creation said...

Such adorable tags!

Judy said...

Just stopping by to thank Peachy Keen Stamps for sponsoring the blog hop over at Scraptastical Kreations.

xo
Judy

Beautiful creations by the DT.

Unknown said...

i love your tags. Thanks for sharing!

marianneDOTwanhamATgmaiDOTcom